(Made by Telegram user Forced_Induction)
Designed to hold a Raspberry Pi 3b+, a 3A voltage regulator, a Pi Cam v2, and an Alfa AWUS036NHA WiFi card.
- #6 x 3/4" (x6) screws to hold the canopy to the base
- M3 x 8mm (x2) with threaded inserts to mount camera to canopy
- #2 x 1/2" (x2) to hold camera case halves together
- #2 x 1/4" (x8) to hold pi and AWUS036NHA card in place
- Hot glue to mount the regulator
Included is a camera front for the stock lens for the Pi Camera v2, and a threaded mount to allow use of M12 lenses.
Just unscrew the stock lens from the mount, remove the foam pad under the sensor, and glue the sensor to the board.
Design available on Thingiverse: